Manan Gupta talks to us about how reading Richard Dawkins helped him change his interests, how subject boundaries are artificially created and his current graduate work on Evolution and Niche construction. Tune in!
- Manan’s Google Scholar
- Nandini’s work on Asian Elephants
- Dawkins’ The Blind Watchmaker
- JNCASR’s Evolutionary Biology Unit
- Further reading on Niche construction
- Background sounds from the BBC Sound effects archive Copyright 2018 BBC
- Episode music from the Free Music Archive. Springish by Gillicuddy